V-GP great depth Stubble ploughs (40×40 tines)
Within the range of Solano Horizonte’s agricultural machinery, stubble ploughs are soil tillage implements that are used on one hand to air the ground, and on the other hand to mix the soil with crop and organic residues and stubble in order to enrich it with nutritive elements. We strongly recommend these ploughs for organic farming because, as they till superficially at a low depth, they respect and boost soils’ microbiological life. Their efficiency is even higher as they feature a Non Stop system with double springs (main one + auxiliar one), one standard metallic wheel, and the possibility to mount the following options: hydraulic folding, manual folding, additional wheel, oscilating hitching, etc.
Characteristics V-GP great depth Stubble ploughs (40×40 tines)
- 100x100x8 mm structural chassis. up to VG-9 PH model inclusive.
- 200x100x8 mm structural chassis on VG-10 and VG-10 PH models.
- 40 X 40 high arm as standard.
- Separation between work rows of: 360 mm..
- Separation between bodies: 525 mm
- Swing hitch.
- Tie Non Stop system with double reinforcement spring length 350 mm.
- Standard metal wheel on all models (1 unit)
- The VG-9 and VG-10 models are not suitable for driving on public roads.