CHR and CVR 2-row Superchissel with 40×40 tines
Within the range of Solano Horizonte’s agricultural machinery, strong Superchisel is the perfect soil tillage implement with two-point shares if your soil needs to be tilled at a depth of up to 35cm. This 2-row cultivator is available with lateral folding or vertical folding, and is mounted with a spring safety system that features two springs (main one + auxiliar one) and nylon rings to reduce the needs of maintainance.
Characteristics CHR and CVR 2-row Superchissel with 40×40 tines
- Working depth: 35 cm.
- Arm mounted with spring non-stop safety system
- Frame 100x100x8 mm.
- Clean under chassis: 75 cm. (Arm 40×40)
- Category II hitching 13 arms (inclusive)
- Category III hitching 15 arms (inclusive)
- Double point share
- In models with manual folder, the roller is fix.
- Nylon unions.
If you are looking for other options on our CHR and CVR 2-row Superchissel with 40×40 tines, please contact our nearest dealer or the export department of Solano Horizonte.