Within the range of Solano Horizonte’s agricultural machinery, disc Harrows with rear wheels are soil tillage implements that can work on all kind of grounds and perform very well on hard and dry soils as well as on grounds with many stones. They are aimed at cutting weeds and vegetal matter, and at shredding clods so as to generate a good seedbed.
Characteristics AR disc harrow (combined tow-bar)
- Separation between AR-25 discs: 25 cm.
- Models with 250x100x8 mm rectangular tubular rectangular chassis.
- Hydraulic control for the activation of the opening or closing of the harrow, pneumatic wheel equipment or lance.
- Filming system provided with MONOBLOC self-aligning housings of ball bearings protected with triple seals that SIMPLIFY THE NEED FOR LUBRICATION.
- Solid steel frame shaft (F-114) 40×40 mm for all models
- Standard simple discs.