Within the range of Solano Horizonte’s agricultural machinery, disc Harrows with central wheels are soil tillage implements that can work on all kind of grounds and perform very well on hard and dry soils as well as on grounds with many stones. They are aimed at cutting weeds and vegetal matter, and at shredding clods so as to generate a good seedbed.
Characteristics SH disc harrow (central wheels)
- Separation between SH-25 discs: 25 cm.
- Models with rectangular tubular chassis suspended 160x80x8 mm.
- 250x100x8 mm disc carrier chassis.
- Eccentric shot.
- Hydraulic control for the activation of the opening or closing of the harrow or the pneumatic wheel unit or the lance.
- Filming system provided with MONOBLOC self-aligning housings of ball bearings protected with triple-sealed seals that SIMPLIFY THE NEED FOR LUBRICATION.
- Solid steel frame shaft (F-114) 40×40 mm for all models..
- Standard simple discs.