CHD (40×40 tines) and CHS 3-row (70×22 tines) stubble cultivators with levelling-discs
Within the range of Solano Horizonte’s agricultural machinery, the stubble cultivator is a versatile soil tillage implement that can be used to work superficially or to till at up to 35cm depth. Its normal configuration features three rows of tines, one row of levelling discs and one roller. It is available with curved tines (CHD) or straight tines (CHS), and is mounted with a spring safety system that features two springs (main one + auxiliar one) and nylon rings to reduce the needs of maintainance.
Various options are available: plain or notched levelling discs, rollers, etc.
Characteristics CHD (40×40 tines) and CHS 3-row (70×22 tines) stubble cultivators with levelling-discs
- 100x100x8 mm structural tube chassis.
- Clearance between rows of 75 cm.
- Clearance under chassis on trail CHD: 80 cm
- Clearance under the chassis on the CHS trail: 85 cm
- Working depth of 40 cm.
- Category III hitch.
- Models CHD-350-F and CHS-350 are not suitable for driving on public roads.