Within the range of Solano Horizonte’s agricultural machinery, disc Harrows with rear wheels are soil tillage implements that can work on all kind of grounds and perform very well on hard and dry soils as well as on grounds with many stones. They are aimed at cutting weeds and vegetal matter, and at shredding clods so as to generate a good seedbed.
Characteristics SR-23 disc harrow (rear wheels)
- Separation between discs SR-23: 23 cm.
- Models with tubular rectangular chassis (200x100x8 mm).
- Eccentric shot.
- Hydraulic system for the actuation of the opening or closing of the harrow cloths and the rear equipment of pneumatic wheels.
- Rolling system with self-aligning monobloc housings with ball bearings protected by triple-sealed seals that SIMPLIFY THE NECESSITY OF LUBRICATION.
- Solid steel frame axle (F-114) of 40×40 mm for all models.
- Standard simple discs.