Vineyard cultivator with 30×30 tines
Within the range of Solano Horizonte’s agricultural machinery, strong vineyard cultivators have been especially designed for wine growers who need a soil tillage implement able to work efficiently on hard soils with stones and weeds. This agricultural implement is used to do a vertical, superfical tillage work and can be mounted with various options: harrows, rollers, hydraulic vertical lifting, etc.
Characteristics Vineyard cultivator with 30×30 tines
- 80x80x8mm structural tube chassis.
- Clearance between rows of 62 cm.
- Distance between arms for all
- Models: 25 cm (except CH-07 VE-R)
- Swallow gratings series.
- The roller of the CH-9-VE can be a width of 1.80 m or 1.90 m (to choose).
If you are looking for other options on our Vineyard cultivator with 30×30 tines, please contact our nearest dealer or the export department of Solano Horizonte.